Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Fun

Here are some pics from our boring Saturday at home. 

My boys hanging on the couch in the morning.  I love how Brady is all snuggled into the couch. He stayed there for a little while.
Apparently riding on the ride on toy the right way is lame.  It is way more fun to climb in and sit in the storage part.

 
Can you see how he is sitting in the storage part with the seat flipped up?  Silly Brady.
  
This afternoon we spent a good bit of time outside playing.  Here he is wagon surfing.
  
  
Yeah, that doesn't seem so safe Dude.
  
He was tired from all the surfing I guess and needing a quick snooze.
  
  
I found this fold out chair in the garage today while cleaning it out.  I had it in college and am glad I saved it.  It's perfect for Brady and he loved just hanging with Dad.
  
Taking a quick drink before Dad emptied the water table.
  
My bathtime lion.
  
Working on getting the heck out of that towel.
  
Success.
 
And one last picture that Jim liked from yesterday.

No comments: