
Brady made his first trip to the driving range. Brady and I pretended to be interested in Daddy's poor golfing ability, but really we only went so I could get ice cream.

This is Brady napping in his baby straight jacket.

Look at the size of this kids head!!

Yesterday Brady went to my school for a visit. He was so well behaved. He let everyone hold him and make a fuss. Look how cute these jeans are. He was pooped when he got home. I propped him up to take his picture and of course Zoe needed to get in on the action.

No, I won't lick the baby, just take the picture.

Apparently Zoe couldn't help herself, she needed to clean his nose and mouth. For all those non-dog lovers, it was only like 2 seconds.

Zoe was happy, Brady not so much.

We then went out to dinner, the mall, golf shoe shopping, and Babies R Us. It was a long day for Brady and he was very tired. He slept the whole night, better then Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment