Well Brady made his first road trip back to PA for his debut party which was also a Bon Voyage party for his Uncle Tommy who will be going to the Naval Academy. He was pretty good in the car on the way to PA, made it 4 hours before he started fussing, that's longer than I did. I was asking if we were there yet starting in Massachusetts.

Here is Brady and his Uncle Tommy. Brady's onesie was special made for this visit. It says "My Uncle Tommy is my HERO, GO NAVY!! I ordered it offline and it turned out well and was quite a hit.

Here is Brady and his Dad before heading to the party. He was resting up for everyone to make a fuss over him at the party.

His dad dressed him, notice his collar is popped.

Here is Tom trying Brady out in the Baby Bjorn. Brady had a long day and at this point was pooped.

Here is Pap and Brady hanging out on the porch before we left to get Brady home to bed.

I know this is Brady's blog, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of Jim wearing Nan's space goggle glasses.

Here are some random pictures from earlier in the week back at home.


Brady says "Peace, thanks for visiting my blog!" Notice this baby is making hand gestures in so many pictures. At least this is a nice hand gesture.
No comments:
Post a Comment