Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been a while

I know it has been a few days, whoops!! So here are a few pictures from today. We went to a pancake breakfast and Brady was a Handsome Harry. Here he is smiling and sucking on his hands. I wanted to get pictures in his outfit before he barfed on it. He hasn't barfed on his outfit but he just barfed on mine. Oh well.



Just saying a quick prayer.

Isn't he just the cutest?
We went to WalMart to buy a laundry basket and look what we found... Pop would have loved it!! For those of you who don't know, my Pop worked for Oscar Mayer and we always has Weiner Mobile stuff, piggy banks, whistles, etc. Brady got his own weiner whistle today, woohoo!! I nearly passed out trying to squat behind the hot dog while he had his picture taken, I obviously need to work out more.

Jim did NOT want to stand in front of the Weiner Mobile, but I am such an understanding wife, and I made him.

We have a nose picker. At least he didn't eat it, right?

2 comments:

Great Aunt Kitty said...

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener!

Great Aunt Kitty said...

Nan said hi Baby Brady, yum yum Oscar Mayer Weiners!