Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Lake Winnipesaukee
Today Brady and I hitched a ride with Jim up north for a visit to Lake Winnipesaukee. It is a huge lake and we hadn't been there yet so we were so excited. Mother Nature is a b@#ch and it was a crappy day, rainy, cloudy, and cold. Oh well. We ran in between the raindrops to take a quick picture. It eventually lightened up and we were able to walk around a bit, but otherwise it was a bust.

And here is proof that it is time to start using the belt in the swing. I was making dinner and I looked over and his legs are dangling over the end. Better hanging over the edge than laying on the floor. He has started thrusting his hips and arching his back, he does it all the time, in the swing, while you are holding him, while he is getting dressed. Not the funnest trick he has learned....luckily he is the world's cutest baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment