Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meatballs, raviolis, pork, oh my!

So the kid who just recently wouldn't eat a cheerio has made a complete 180. In the last 2 days he has eaten: turkey meatballs, raviolis, a roll, pork chops, roasted potatoes, broccoli, and string cheese, and alot of it! I can't believe it. He will eat anything off of a spoon or fork, but if you try to pick it up and put in his mouth he turns his head away. How funny is that? He also did feed himself a bunch of broccoli. I love that he is eating more, it makes dinnertime so much more interesting. Here he is last night after eating his meatballs and raviolis, so proud of himself.



He also has started making this face when he is eating. It cracks us up every time.

You can really see his top teeth now, huh? I seriously think this kid is awesome!


Every morning Brady spends a good hour roaming and exploring the first floor. Each day I find something else that needs to be put away for now. So now that I am taking away all the "fun" stuff he finds fun elsewhere. This is table in our entryway. He crawled in one end, across the bottom, and out the other end.






This afternoon we went to the library to get out for a few minutes and play with their toys. He had a great time, but it was hard keeping him quiet. Here he is sporting a construction hat.

"Get this thing off of me!"

He sat at this window watching the cars go by. He ended up falling over and taking a chunk out of his chin, bounced off, and kept on playing. He must be made of rubber.

No comments: