Here is Brady with his new furry friend Ramsey the boxer. He was so cute and dopey. Brady was sharing his water with him.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Our trip home
Brady and I made the big trek to PA for a visit. We made the 6 hour drive all by ourselves and it went really well. We were gone for a week and this is Brady and Daddy lovin on each other when we got home. Brady even giggled when Jim walked in the door. It was so cute.
Looks like Brady is not interested in kisses from Daddy.

The rest of these pictures are from our trip home:
Here is Brady with his new furry friend Ramsey the boxer. He was so cute and dopey. Brady was sharing his water with him.
Here they are scoping out the scene outside.
Here is Brady rocking in the big old rocking chair in Boothwyn. We had to pull over and take his picture in it. No need to worry, Rachel is standing behind him.
Big smiles! People were laughing as they drove by seeing 3 girls taking a baby's picture in a rocking chair outside of a store.
Brady sure loves his new scrunchie face smile. If you are lucky he will show it to you.

I took Brady to a place called Linville Orchards. I have been going there since I was really little and I am thinking that these are some of the same animals I visited as a little girl. Not bad for a free activity that Brady really enjoyed. He was "talking" to all of the animals. Here he is looking at the pigs. The pig was making all kinds of noises at Brady.

Brady wasn't too impressed with the horses.
It was feeding time for the ducks. They were the meanest ducks I have ever seen. They kept snapping at the fence.
We then played at the park for a bit. Here he is driving the train.



Seriously, isn't he the world's cutest baby? I sure think so!!
Here is Brady with his new furry friend Ramsey the boxer. He was so cute and dopey. Brady was sharing his water with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment