Monday, April 27, 2009

My pictures have been saved!

Thank my lucky stars, my memory card was not ruined with the camera the other day. My pictures have been saved. I am quite relieved. Although I am still totally pissed at myself for killing the camera. I received my mother's day gift early in the shape of a new camera. Not exactly what I was hoping for but definitely needed.

Anywho..... on Saturday morning we tried out Brady's new water mat. It was a great 10 bucks spent(even if Jim had to drive 73 hours away to get it from someone on Craigslist). He loved it even though the water was freezing.





Here is a video of him splashing away...


We had a party here the other night for our friend Dave to celebrate him finishing the Boston Marathon. Someone dropped off balloons for the party and Brady's eyes lit up like I have never seen. He has been carrying them around since Friday. He cracks me up!




Brady is trying to escape from Jim's office.

And lastly, here is a video of him right before his bath. He gets so freaking excited every night waiting for the tub to fill up. I laugh every time I see this. I think this might be my favorite time of the day because he is so happy.

No comments: