Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playtime with Brady's buddy

On Tuesday Brady's buddy Ryland was here for the afternoon. We enjoyed some fun outside in the pool. I don't know who was more tired after the day, the boys or me. I don't know how people with twins survive because I was beyond tired. The were so funny splashing each other and eating grass. I had a hard time lugging over 40 lbs. of greasy baby around with me, but at least they smelled good(it was the sunscreen).

Here they are all lubed up and ready to go!




We needed to get the tent out, that sun was hot!!

Brady was done with the pool and would rather sit in my chair.

Back in the house, all cooled off, and thirsty.

Look how big my boy looks in this picture... I think this is my newest favorite.


"Please no more pictures Mom!"



He loves to climb and give me a heart attack all at once. He climbed completely on top of this laundry basket and sat down. Then he tried to stand on it. I nearly choked and put that away, enough fun was had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know how mom's of toddler twins do it either, but I have a funny feeling I'm gonna find out soon enough! Ugh!!!