Monday, July 6, 2009

Brady's Clubhouse

So we have this gigantic climber in the middle of our living room (which is totally Jim's fault, but anyway). Brady loves it and is all over it throughout the day. He has taken to going in there to poop which is funny and gross at the same time. Well today he was hanging out there in his diaper just cracking up. I still have no idea what was so funny but I thought I would take pics of it anyway. He is naked because we had just come inside from playing in the water table and pool.

He is looking at Zoe who just snuck into his clubhouse. She went in and lick him and ran back out.


Hanging with his homies.

So I was able to shop around and saved a bunch of money through ebay so he got his chair and he loves it! Since we had all those dogs here last week I didn't want it downstairs so I brought it down this evening. He spent a ton of time climbing on and off and on and off. I am glad I got it for him.



So finally another funny and pervy story about Brady. Today he and I went to lunch with some friends. When I got there I had to use the bathroom so in we went. He was good about not touching the floor while I was going which was great. So we come out of our stall and I am washing my hands while he stands next to me. I can see him out of the corner of my eye but then I reached for a paper towel and in that short time he went over to another stall where a woman had just gone in and layed down to look into the stall from underneath. I quick scooped him up and ran out hoping we didn't get arrested. We go out to the deck and are getting situated at our table and the girl comes out and is telling the story to her husband. I was mortified and am pretty sure she knew it was us. He was the only kid in the place. I mean who else goes to a golf course in the middle of the day for lunch? At least she was laughing while telling the story.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Miller said...

My 3-year-old did the same thing this weekend - popped his head right under the stall to look at someone. And they do it so fast you can't even stop em. Glad I'm not the only one who's gone through this :)