Saturday, July 11, 2009
Mimi's Trip up North
Mimi has been here for her visit for the last few days. We have had an awesome time seeing the sights and hanging out. She bought him this super cute train conductor hat during our trip on Thursday to Portsmouth. It's just like a hat Uncle Tommy had as a little boy. I guess I didn't take any pictures while we were there but these were taken when we got home. He loved kicking around his new ball.



My New England Gangster!
Then yesterday we went to Boston for lunch and to walk around the Science Museum. Brady is petting the black bear here. The sign said please be gentle with this exhibit. I am not sure what Brady was doing could be considered gentle.
Roaring at the scary animal.
Yelling at the bears. Luckily we weren't in a library because that kid makes a lot of noise.

He liked watching the balls speed down the ramps. He then met a very sweet Asian girl who loved him and insisted on hugging and kissing him. It was very cute!
"Look, I am standing in two cities at once."




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment