
I think Brady is giving me the evil eye here...what do you think?

I love this picture, this is him enjoying a food coma.

This was only a few minutes after Brady was born, that's why he still have gooey eyes.

This was his bath he had right after his birth, he obviously loved it.

Here is Brady the little bean burrito.


Brady and Mom hanging out in the NICU. I swear they pumped Carbon Monoxide into that place, we could barely keep our eyes open as soon as we got there.


I have plenty of help around the house, can you tell?

This is a middle of the night feeding, I guess I will want to remember this one day. But for now I barely remember them in the morning.
1 comment:
Lauren,
He is so cute! Now that you have posted proof that you are out and about, you HAVE to come in and show off your little pub crawler!
Naomi
Post a Comment