Jimmy was really getting him to laugh, it was very cute and I almost wasn't able to catch it on camera because I am a slow picture taker. Lucky for me, I caught a good smile.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
2 Months Old
Here are Brady's 2 month pictures, he was much more responsive this month compared to last month.



Jimmy was really getting him to laugh, it was very cute and I almost wasn't able to catch it on camera because I am a slow picture taker. Lucky for me, I caught a good smile.
Here is a picture of Brady with his pugs. I don't know who we had a harder time trying to get in the picture. At least with the dogs you can bribe them with treats (and I surely was dangling treats above them camera), Brady you just have to hope he looks at the camera.
Jimmy was really getting him to laugh, it was very cute and I almost wasn't able to catch it on camera because I am a slow picture taker. Lucky for me, I caught a good smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment