Yesterday Brady attended his first pedicure. The guy who was doing my toes thought this was the craziest and funniest thing he ever saw. He said Brady is the first baby to come in with their mom for a pedicure and was totally baffled by the Moby wrap. I don't know how he ended up doing my toes because he laughed the whole time. He kept saying "You take picture. You remember this and show him."

Today was our weekly Mom's group and the babies all lined up to have their pictures taken. It was so cute.

Brady says "Let's go gang, I will lead us!!"

He was one of the happier babies, just smiling and sucking his hands. The little girl in yellow was sucking the little boy's thumb next to her, it was adorable.

PS- This beefcake was weighed after the Mom's group and he weighs 12lbs. 14oz. now. HOLY CRAP!! At least chicks dig him.
1 comment:
Yeah, I figured out the posting. That baby group looks ridiculous, they are so cute. 12 lbs, who would have thought milk can do that to you, and they say it can make you thin, HA. Enjoy your pedis, they are the best and I want a Moby to hold all my crab that I have. Rachel
Post a Comment