Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Brady and the Bumbo
Today Brady tried his Bumbo chair for the first time. I am not sure if he liked it or not, the dogs were up in his face and no one likes that. He looked so cute sitting in the chair.
He of course can't pass up a chance to practice his pouty face. He is becoming a professional pouty face maker, but boy is it cute.
Does anyone really believe this shirt?? Brady's dad, charming?? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we see him doing keg stands a few posts ago?? I guess that's charming if you are a freshman girl in college.
Just one more with the cool color option on my camera. I love this camera!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to remark....that baby looks exactly like his grandfather (Bill). Margie gave me the link to your website so that I could see her grandson....I am not a stalker! What a precious baby.
Post a Comment