Well after a week of sleeping in 20 minute chunks at night, Brady finally slept through the night. I however did not. I was up worrying why he was sleeping so much, was he ok, etc. I was also used to have time in the middle of the night to do random things. So I was up cutting my toenails at 2:45 AM. Doesn't everyone get up in the middle of the night to do that? Brady slept about 12 hours getting up once in the morning to eat and back to sleep for 3 nights now. I am enjoying my sleep, knowing that this might not last forever. He has peed clear through he pajamas now for the last 3 nights, but washing the sheets everyday is totally worth the sleep in my opinion. Here he is letting us know how he feels about his crib. He is so happy in the mornings now. When we go in there he is all smiles and giggles. It is AWESOME!! It is definitely our favorite time of the day.

Brady loves hanging out in his high chair and watching us work in the kitchen. I was washing bottles and he was singing to me.

Now here he is just pissed off. He was ready to go out shopping, and shopping we did. We went to the consignment shop, BJs, Trader Joes, Rite Aid, Kohls, Babies R Us, Dairy Queen, and the liquor store. Yes, Brady has been to the liquor store. I was that classy mom lugging her baby around the liquor store.

This is Brady when we got home from shopping. I felt the same way.

Here is Brady at the 100 holes of golf reception. It was so hot under the pavillion that he was too hot to hold, so he hung out laying on the table. He didn't mind, he stayed there for at least 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment