Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Fetus Friends
Today we had Mom's group. We found out that there will now be 2 groups each week so we are excited. This is Brady and his friend Kaden. Kaden is the son of a teacher who I worked with. Technically they have been friends since they were fetuses. Kaden is 6 weeks old and Brady is 11. Brady looks awfully bald compared to Kaden, huh?? I also weighed him today and I am not sure how accurate the scale is, but he was 14lbs 1 oz. Now that was fully dressed and fully fed so I am not sure how much that affects, but nevertheless, he is getting bigger and bigger.
And speaking of fetuses, here is a flashback to just how huge I was. I mean seriously, it looks like there was a toddler in there. Not so much, just Brady Boy. I wanted to put a picture of my actual pregnant belly, but my father in law thinks its pornographic. Oh well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment