Brady has recently graduated from the hammock part in the tub and is now sitting/leaning in the tub on his own. He continues to love the tub. It calms him and I wish we could leave him in there longer but he gets chilly. I can't wait until he can sit up and really play in the tub. Notice the praying hands, this is his new things. His hands are clasped together most of the day. I hope he is not praying for a pony, we just don't have room for that.
Here he is wondering why I am sticking that damn camera in his face during a bath. It is the one place I haven't been taking pictures and he sure seems confused as to why the camera followed him here. I covered up his parts for some modesty. Someday I don't want him to hate me for taking pictures of his naked parts.

He has recently discovered his feet, it is really cute seeing his eyes widen when he finds them or other new things he is discovering.



Here is a good shot of him saying his prayers. "Dear God, please make that women stop taking my picture in my birthday suit."

A quick book before bed, he can do it all.

He is talking to the teddy, telling him that he is hungry and wants to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment