Friday, October 3, 2008

Brady's new hat

Grandma bought Brady this hat last winter and the time had come to finally wear it. It was pretty chilly today and we went for a long walk and he surely needed it. Actually he needed more than just this hat, it was downright cold. Here he is happily(nope) modeling his new hat.


Here he is showing off his new sweater and cords. He looked so grow up today. He is even wearing sneakers. How cute?? I guess he didn't love the hat because once I took it off he started to smile at me.





OK now I seriously cannot decide whether I should go back to the blonde hair I had before. What do you think of this dark hair. Let me know. I seriously cannot decide. Looking at these pictures makes me want the blonde back and makes me think growing my hair out is a really stupid decision. Please let me know what you think, I swear you wont hurt my feelings.

No comments: