Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Christmas Wish

OK so I know many of you enjoy reading my blog and I very much enjoy writing it. I am sharing Brady with everyone and now it is time for you all to give back. I want you to share yourself with Brady. I absolutely hate that he will grow up not seeing family and friends everyday. I want to make him a book of people who love him. So I need your help, I want you to send me a picture or you or your family and a paragraph telling Brady anything. I literally mean you can write anything from favorite things, vacations, stuff you like do as a family, silly stories. If you are trying to figure out what I am talking about here is an example of what my page would say.

This is Mommy. Her favorite color is pink. She loves the beach, reading, and going to visit new places. Her favorite food is Mexican food. When she was a little girl all she wanted was a dog and dangling earrings. She now has 2 dogs but doesn't like earrings that dangle. Mommy loves sleeping in and hearing the waves at the beach. Mommy hopes that when you are bigger you will always say "please" and "thank you" and hopes that you like to stay clean. Mommy grew up in Pennsylvania. She has 1 brother named Tommy. Mommy and Daddy met when they were in college. She loves to whistle and make up the words to songs. Someday this may annoy you, bu for now you like it.

OK that is not my exact page but you get the idea. Be creative and remember it is a book for a baby so don't worry about writing something silly. I want him to have a chance to see and hear about people in his life. We read together everyday and you can see from his previous pictures that he enjoys it. I would love to have this done by Christmas so you have some time. I want as many people to contribute as possible. I know alot of people look at this site because they enjoy looking at Brady so please help me by letting Brady look at you and your family. This is not only for family so friends please feel free to contribute. You can email me your picture and paragraph to roxysurf99@hotmail.com. Brady and I look forward to reading his book. Thanks!! Love, Brady and Lauren

1 comment:

crystal said...

What a cute idea!!! You have so many cute ideas...where are you looking to find all these great ideas?! we need to exchange our stay at home mommy ideas!!!