Well, avocado was a total bust. I was excited because I love it and thought it was a great excuse to keep them in the house. Not so much!
Here is his first bite of it, already not sure. But I figured keep trying because it is new.

So when he spit it out I thought to try another spoonful, and this is what happened....

Which was then followed by projectile vomit all over himself and me. Yuck. I couldn't imagine what would make him throw it up. I get maybe spitting it out, but vomit.... come on!! So before I threw it out I thought I would taste it. I gagged, it was disgusting. I think maybe it wasn't ripe enough. Whatever it was, it was nasty. I don't think I will be trying that again for a long while if ever.
This is him spitting out any remaining pieces in his mouth.

Oh that's better Mom, I like applesauce and squash! (not mixed together)

All done! No more avocado for this baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment