Monday, November 3, 2008
Big Boys Ride in the Cart
Today was the first time Brady rode in the cart at the supermarket. I don't know why I didn't try this earlier, it was so easy and he was ready. He sat in the cart flirting with everyone around him, even a stock boy stocking Gatorade. The cart cover thing is awesome, but it did take me about 10 minutes in the parking lot trying to figure out how it goes. I guess reading the directions would have helped things. I can't believe how big he is getting. We are starting avocado today and peas are next. He is sitting unassisted now, but only for like 10 seconds. It's still a start. The time change was not my favorite part of the fall season, that's for sure. He is ready for bed at like 5 and wakes up too early to even know what time it is. Ugh! Hopefully he will get back onto a reasonable schedule in the next week or so, otherwise I am leaving to join the circus.

Here he is holding our number for the deli counter.
Heading to the car, almost done.
And DONE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment