Poor Brady Boy is sick. He has been coughing terribly so we went to the doctors this morning. He has bronchiolitis and needs nebulizer treatments. After his first treatment he sounded so much better. He hasn't been sleeping well at night and is so uncomfortable so I am glad we have something we can do to help the poor little guy. On a lighter note or maybe I should say heavier.... Brady weighs a whopping 17lbs 5oz now. I love my fat thunder thigh baby.
Here he is before his appointment playing with the beads, he loves these things. Anytime we see one he just stares at it and loves watching the beads move around.

Here he is getting his first treatment. He screamed the whole time, it was so sad. I don't think it was so much that he hated the treatment, it was more because we had been in the little room for an hour and he was missing a nap. Poor baby!!

And now 3 random pics:
Brady eating peas for the first time. I almost threw up when I made them the other night but he seemed to like them. I enjoyed telling him the story of how when I turned 16 I was allowed to stop eating peas. I hated them and would hold my nose and make a big scene, I know can you even imagine me making a scene!! I decided that once I was old enough to drive a car, I could choose what vegetables I would eat. Well this kid likes them for now, so we are good.

And lastly, Brady eats his feet, YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment