So we wrote a letter to Santa to see if there was anyway he could come early since we won't be home on Christmas, and he did!! Santa came to our house on Saturday night so Sunday morning we had gifts to open. I don't know why I expected it to be a bit more exciting, but it was pretty uneventful. I guess when you have a 7 month old it will be. Overall it was fun and Brady got some cool stuff.
"Is this all for me?"

"So what do I do with this?"

"Mom, did you know there was a toy inside that paper? How cool!"

I swear it took Brady about 14 minutes to actually get to the present inside. He is too interested in the wrapping paper.

"I want to stop and play with the ribbon."

Here is Brady checking out the outfit he got from Aunt Donna. Too cute!!

Still hanging onto that ribbon.

?Mom, I don't care about the gifts you paid money for, I only like this bead maze that you got for free on Craigslist.?

Here is Brady showing his drunk with excitement face. Jim took this picture.

"I just need a second to lay down and admire the tree. This present opening is tiring me out!"

Tubby toys!

"Hello bear. I will now eat your face!"

No comments:
Post a Comment