Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Morning
Christmas morning was so fun with Brady. The whole gift opening thing was still pretty uneventful but oh well, there's always next year. Here is Brady, Daddy, and Uncle Jacob.
"I don't care if we open gifts, I found tissue paper I can eat!"
"I don't remember putting boxer briefs on my letter to Santa."

"Holy heck, how do you think we will get this home Dad? This thing is awesome!"
New jammies, Brady looks thrilled.
Brady was pretty pooped after opening his gifts so he sat back to lick some ribbon.
Silly Lasher boys.
Brady and Uncle Chris. Nice hair Uncle Chris!
Here is Brady trying out his new toy. It did fit in the car and will be ready to play with in the morning when he wakes up. I wish Uncle Jacob was here to put it together again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment