Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Going fishing
Here are Brady's friend going fishing today at group. This is a really cool toy that is full of water that they lay on and push and move the fish.
This picture is cracking me up. It looks like a real serious meeting of the minds. I hope they were conspiring to keep their Moms up all night.
Here is Brady reading his mail. He got singing cards yesterday from his Grandma and they startled the crap out of him at first. It looks like he wants a moment to himself to read his mail.
This kid must be part monkey because he does so much with his toes and feet. He has his card propped up and is reading it on his feet.
And this is pissed off Brady yesterday while waiting for our oil change to be over. We waited forever in the waiting room, luckily they called the house to tell me it was done (insert sarcasm here). Who does that? I told them I would be waiting for it and ended up waiting 20 extra minutes because I wasn't home to get their call that it was done. CNN can only hold Brady's attention so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment