Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Holy Crap- He is 1

Happy Birthday to Brady. My baby is 1 today. We went to the aquarium in Boston to celebrate. He had an awesome day and so did we. Not a tear was shed until 8:30pm, I am pretty proud of myself for that. Here he is drinking his morning bottle.


First round of chairs pics, only 1 decent one. We tried later in the day.

Waiting for the T to come. Brady had his first ride on the subway. I think we saw the world's nastiest elevators.

Checking out the penguins.

Playing with the turtles.

OOoooohhhh fish!

Look how tall I am not.


This was the part where you could put your hands in and touch the animals. He probably traumatized them because all he did was splash.

"Hello penguin friend, lets sit and rest."

This is at the top of the spiral tube of fish. It is probably 3 floors up and he was trying to fling himself into the water. I must admit I was slightly nervous.




Looking at the seals sniffing the air.


Trying again with the chair pics to see if any of these turn out better. Not so much. He is all over this chair. I probably took a total of 40 chair pics today and didn't LOVE any of them.




Cuddling with Dad before cake time.



Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday.


The start of the green icing smearing. It ended up behind his head and in his ears. His hands were completely green when he was done. He looked the Incredible Hulk.

Trying to feed himself.

The fork finally made it into his mouth. That might have been the only cake that actually made it in his mouth. He wasn't a big fan. Seriously, who doesn't love Carvel ice cream cake. I am not sure if he is really my kid. I could eat that stuff every day.


At least he is happy about turning 1, I'm not. I made it the whole day without crying. I didn't cry until he didn't want to snuggle before bed and then I lost it. Oh well, at least we survived a year and didn't break him. I guess I should be happy about that. I love my Brady Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy and I were talking about how we checked your blog for updates a few times yesterday! Thank goodness we finally got our Brady fix! I need to know how you take those cool b&w pictures with the one color popping. Maybe I'll see you at Nini tomorrow!