Friday, May 8, 2009
New toys
This is where I found Brady this morning. He was so quite it took me a second to find him. He always tries to sneak into the pantry and I guess the door was open this morning. Zoe and Maddux thought this was the greatest day ever. Free food! He thought he was so funny and loved the attention he was getting from the dogs. That is the dog food container in case you can't tell.
"Oops, Mom found me!"
"Let me get a few more scoops out first." Not sure if you can see but he has a huge shitty grin on his face here because he got busted.
I found this on the side of the road today for CHEAP! It is kinda big for now but in great shape so I couldn't let someone else get this bargain. He loved crawling all over it. He tried crawling up the slide for 5 minutes straight. He really wore himself out.
Peek a boo! He is such a happy guy.
Brady and I went to spend some birthday money today and he got a new ride on buggy. He kept holding the handle and rocking it to make Jim push him faster. It was so funny.
He liked being so close to the dogs. Usually we go for walks in the wagon or stroller and he can't pet his friends, but in the buggy he can. He kept poking Zoe.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment