Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peanut Butter

Brady tried peanut butter for the first time today. I figured we were close enough to the 1 year mark and that's when I planned to make the jump to peanut butter. So far so good. I am hoping to not get lectured at his 1 year appointment in a few weeks. He has recently tried the other high allergy foods and didn't have any problems, like strawberries, chocolate, and eggs.

Notice the peanut butter is all over his face. He loved it and kept licking it off his fingers.


"I will take this one."

"Look what I have Mom. It is delicious!"

He is trying to share with me. How sweet!

He was getting annoyed with the sticky fingers. Looks like I passed on the texture issues I have to Brady. Oh well, I am hoping this means he won't like playing in the mud.

And a quick video of his sliding down his new climber.

No comments: