Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marshmallow Snowmen

Today we tried making marshmallow snowmen.  It was a good idea in theory, but I didn't think it through and it wasn't a success.  I didn't buy the tiny marshmallows like I should have and I didn't have glue like I should have, but we tried it anyway.  I used melted marshmallows for the glue which was a total pain in the butt and smelled burnt.   When we were all done we enjoyed a few.  Well I enjoyed them, he just let them slip in and out of his mouth like slimy worms.  His faces were hysterical.



 

 

Now, I don't want anyone to think life with Brady is just all fun and games.  A good bit of our days involve whining, crying, and temper tantrums.  I look forward to when he can actually talk and be reasoned with, because this whining shit is for the birds.  Here are the pictures to prove it.  I swear, he is like a 13 year old girl sometimes with all the attitude he has.
 

 

 

 

 
 And then miraculously he is right back to happy and smiley.  I just wish he would stay happy and smiley all day.  But I guess life isn't that easy.
 

 



No comments: