Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tubby with Miles

Today Cara and Miles came over for a marathon playdate/dinnerdate.  We were both without husbands so we figured we would do dinner together so we weren't lonely.  Both boys were melting and ready for bed so we quick threw them in the tub to get the nighttime business underway.  When I take pictures of just Brady in the tub I have to work super hard to keep them G rated.  Well add in a second set of privates and its a whole other game.  I blacked out any visible boy parts to avoid future therapy sessions when they are older.


IMG_3401

Giving Miles the side eye.  Jim does tubby each night and we all know how anal his is about keeping things clean and not making messy.  Well Miles didn't get that memo and was a splashing little fish.  Brady didn't know what to make of that.
IMG_3399

Working on their masterpiece.  Those are tubby crayons by the way.
IMG_3393

IMG_3407

IMG_3404

IMG_3402

Brady loves to write on his belly.
IMG_3391

"Turn that god forsaken camera off and put me to bed woman!!!!"
IMG_3409

No comments: