Sunday, October 26, 2008

Don't hate us because we are idiots

OK So I had the idea for this picture and I must say Jim was appalled. We must have looked nutty doing this in the front yard, but that was better than doing it in the aisle in Target where I wanted to do it. He really didn't mind it, I promise. Doesn't he look so cute as a pumpkin boy? This kid cracks my shit up. He is going to need therapy someday when he sees this pictures.



Guys are you kidding me? I am sitting indian style in a ceramic pumpkin. Get a life! Or at least a hobby!

Can you tell this kid is teething?


Hmmm, maybe this isn't so fun and maybe this doesn't taste good enough to eat.

I gave you a warning to get me the hell out of here, now I am pissed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love these pictures.....this site is great!!!! Love you Brady!
U.Jeff