Thursday, February 19, 2009
9 months old
OK, I am currently attending a pity party in my honor. I can't believe my little baby is 9 months old today. I say this every month, but this month is especially sad for me. I don't know why. Maybe because he is not only getting older, but he is such a "big boy" now. He is all over the place, crawling and cruising and such. He is getting slightly more comfortable with table foods, which is good. He is so fun to hang out with him now.
I have no idea why he was looking that way and making a crazy face. It was only me and him in the room and I am obviously behind the camera. Silly boy!
Showing off his clapping skillz. (And yes, I know I put a "z" at the end of skills, he is a gangster!)

Remember when he fit in the chair this way? He is all scrunched up now!
In case you don't remember, here he is at 2 months old. I couldn't use the 1 month picture because it made me instantly tear up. He was so tiny.
And now look at him! He is a monster! I think you can kinda see him newest top teeth in this pic.
"Look Ma, no hands!"
Is this kid seriously rolling his eyes at me?
More 9 month pics, this time in the tub!
He really knows how to work the camera! I guess that's what happens when you are the subject in over 4000 pictures!
And here is a picture of the damage Brady has done to his crib already. He stands on that side in the morning and after his naps watching the door waiting for us to come get him. I guess I should hop out of bed a little quicker in the morning. I am not sure the picture shows just how bad it looks. We bought this crib thinking it would hold up well through multiple children. Well in 9 short months it already looks like we trash picked it. And this is only one side! The walls looks like total crap too, all smudged with finger prints and paint scuffs from where he took his letters off the wall. He is lucky he is cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment