Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mr. Gags Alot

Well it seems that Mr. Gags Alot is making a turn towards actually eating table foods. He has been trying all sorts of things and no vomit immediately following. Sweet! This is him today at lunch where he ate broccoli, shredded carrots, and a french fry. He loved it all equally and didn't gag once. YIPPEE!! He may not looked thrilled but he was quite happy (it is probably because he is sick and tired of me taking pictures.)



Well it looks like it is time for a gate at the bottom of the stairs. Jim seemed to think it would be months before he noticed the steps. Not so much! I was drying my hair today and Jim starts calling my name to come here. I get to the top of the steps assuming I am going down to find them but nope, he was half way up. Brady took off up the stairs like he has been doing it all his life. It's off to Babies R Us I go!!



Here he a kinda crappy video of him climbing the stairs.



And lastly a video from the other day of him playing the drums in the tub:

No comments: