Monday, February 9, 2009
Tunnel Time
I found this at Target today and had to have it. He plays with one at Mom's group and likes it so I thought I would give it a shot. He freaking loved it. He must have crawled through it like 38 times in about 20 minutes. The dogs were kind of freaked out by it because it kept moving around and startling them. I don't think you can tell from the pictures, but the blue parts are mesh windows. He would go to the windows and look out. He was so funny scooting his little self back and forth. He did try to pull up on it, but that didn't work and he fell on Zoe.
"Holy crap Mom, that was fun!"
He looks so funny in this picture, like he was drunk on fun.
Looking at Maddux through the window.
Check out those pecs!
He loves standing on this thing and it is the least stable thing in the house. That is why his abs are so pronounced because as he stands on it, it is swinging back and forth the whole time.

He is getting too brave for my liking, that's for sure!
Just a pic of my sun bathing beauties!
And one last picture from group last week. He was being so silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment