Jim has the day off today and we enjoyed a lazy day at home. I feel like sometimes I am really good with taking pictures and other times, not so good at remembering. I am sure it seems like I am constantly taking pictures, but that is not the case. Well, today was one of those "lots of picture days". Enjoy!
"Don't bother taking my toys out for me Dad, I will just do it myself."


As you know, Brady Boy now has 7 teeth. In this picture you can kinda see his top snaggle tooth. He looks so funny with his top teeth all coming in and they are at different stages, some are almost in and others are just sticking out of the gums. And yes, he is Turtley Awesome!

"Excuse me Dad, I will just climb over your face."


This kid sure loves hanging upside down!

Brady picks the best hiding spots, can you find him?

This is my new laundry basket, which apparently he loves as much as me!



It was beautiful out today and yesterday and we were able to go for a walk both days. This was our walk today. The cold never seems to bother him which is good especially living in New England.

This kid licks everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. On that list includes the toilet bowl, dog toys, dog bowls, and now dog crates. He won't eat pieces of real food but will happily chomp on a cow hoof on the dog bed. Disgusting!
No comments:
Post a Comment