Tuesday, August 25, 2009

But I don't want to share

Brady had his buddy Miles over today to play.  They haven't seen each other all summer because Miles away visiting family.  When they last saw each other they weren't nearly as mobile as they are now.  We spent the whole time laughing at them because they were up each other's butts.  Whatever one had the other one wanted.  Oh yeah, I hit 7000 blog hits.  I am quite popular!

"Um dude, I was here first."

"Hey mom, Miles is totally cramping my driving style."

"I can't see the TV from this vantage point.  Move!"

"OK, fine I will just climb out.  Sharing is for suckers!"


The boys were apparently completely comfortable wearing these blocks on their heads.

 
  
Then they moved onto the chair.  Every kid that comes here loves this chair.  Brady is less interested in sharing his chair.  He will even shoo Jim and I out of it.  
 
 "Mom, can you believe this kid?  He is using all my stuff.  And it is totally mine because it says my name on it.  Does he not know how to read?"
 
"I'm out of here!"

No comments: