And a link to a video: CLICK HERE
Friday, August 14, 2009
Cruisin for a bruisin
Brady got a Cozy Coupe in the mail today from Grandma and Grandpa. After sweating and nearly killing myself putting it together his reaction was totally worth it. He of course loves it and has been busy climbing in and out of it. He goes in the wrong way most of the time, I guess he likes a challenge. For some reason he keeps knocking it over pinning himself underneath which makes for a pretty funny thing to watch him try to pick it off of himself. Thanks grandma and grandpa!!
And a link to a video: CLICK HERE
I think he was asking Zoe if she wanted to get in for a cruise around the first floor.

I just love this expression!

And a link to a video: CLICK HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment