Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Yesterday
We went to Trader Joe's yesterday and Brady got a balloon while he was there. He of course loves balloons and fell asleep in the car and wouldn't let it go. When I moved him into the house to continue napping he wouldn't let it go. I had to sneak it out when he laid down in his crib.
We got a pool membership to our town pool and have been going in the afternoon to burn off some energy. I can't take pictures while he is swimming, for safety reasons obviously, but his is him when we were done and leaving.
He kept trying to follow his shadow. It was the first time he ever noticed it before. It was pretty funny to watch.
This is him watching the teenage hoodlums throwing trash around and cursing. I am glad he didn't run over to them.

Trying to take off towards the playground.
He brought his pool tools into the house and brought them immediately to his chair to sit down and play. I am still surprised how much he uses that chair. Well worth the money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment