Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 for Tuesday

I am going to attempt to do the 10 for Tuesday post again.  Hopefully I can come up with 10 random happenings currently in Bradyville.

1.  He has starting resting his head on his hands while coloring.  It happens more often than not and so adorable.  Like he is thinking really hard while coloring.

2.   He now licks his fingers clean during a meal which is both cute and gross.

3.  He thinks farts are hysterical.  Someday really soon I am going to have to pretend I don't find it hysterical too.  I am not looking forward to that day.

4.  He can go up and down the steps all by himself.  Sometimes he goes upstairs on his own and empties everything out of his crib (I am still not sure how the hell he gets everything out, I can barely reach some things) and then lays on the floor pretending to sleep.

5.  He says hi and bye like a valley girl.  He will lay down in front of the dog bed and say Hiiiyyyyeeee over and over again to the dogs.

6.  He says Bow ey and Mam mi for Maddux and Zoe.

7.  We use cloth napkins in this house, mostly because its part of my personal quest to save the earth.  Well, we hang our napkins over the back of our chairs after each meal.  Since he has started sitting in our chairs to eat when Jim isn't home he likes using our napkins at the table to wipe his face clean.  Its more like dabbing his face clean.  Seriously funny stuff.

8.  He feeds himself with a fork and spoon 100% of the time.  Mostly I am very proud of him for being able to do this but sometimes its just painful to watch.  Last week we had corn for dinner and watching his stab and eat individual pieces of corn made me twitch.  It takes everything in my power not to take over and do it for him.

9.  He now pretends to eat his play food, by smacking his lips.  He pretends to drink by say glug glug.  Everyday I spend more time than I care to admit licking a butter stick and pretending to drink ice cream.  I am planning on getting him more food sometime soon, probably in his easter basket, because if he makes me pretend to eat corn on the cob or frozen veggies one more time I am going to hide them.

10.  I am amazed at the words he can say now.  The other day he strung 4 words together, he said "all gone, more juice"  which sounds more like " gall gone, mo jews".  Haha, he cracks me up.  When we get dressed to leave the house he says socks, shoes, coat (kinda sounds like goat), and hat.  Another funny thing he says is Mom.  He says it over and over again all day.  His newest game is he will go into another room and yell Mom over and over again until I say Brady.  Repeat game 93847 times in a day.

Wow, that wasn't hard at all.  Enjoy!!

No comments: