Monday, February 15, 2010

Wii and Waterpaints

This morning we set the Wii up so we could weigh ourselves.  Silly, I know.  We were hoping it had been so long since we did it last that we would find out we each lost 25 pounds.  Sadly, that was not the outcome.  In the meantime, Brady was all over the balance board so we made him a makeshift character (really we just made Pap really short and Brady's age since Pap already had a character and I doubt he will be here anytime soon needing it).  Brady did the Penguin Plunge game and giggled like a school girl the whole time.  He actually scored 30 points the first game and 29 the second.  We still aren't sure how the hell that happened.  Then he played the soccer ball game (obviously not the technical name) and someone scored points then too.  He thought he was hot stuff.

IMG_3881

IMG_3896

IMG_3892

IMG_3888

Snuggle for Bowey.  Poor Zoe, this kid is so in love with her she doesn't get 1 minute to rest alone.
IMG_3883

Honestly, I don't blame her for up and leaving him.
IMG_3884

He loves carrying these stools around.  Today while I was making his lunch he put it right there and climbed up.  I thought he would be fine to stand there and eat his lunch.  Yeah, I was wrong.  It didn't end well.  We won't be doing that again. 
IMG_3905


Tonight we tried water color painting.  Of course he loved it.  We have done it at art class before but it was the first time doing it at home.  And of course Jim had to run and hide so he didn't have to twitch because Brady was making a "mess."  Jim is so anal retentive.

IMG_3918

IMG_3932

Sometimes he was silly.....
IMG_3914

Sometimes he was very focused and serious.....
IMG_3935

IMG_3938

IMG_3940

IMG_3936

The finished product (yes, the swirls were mine, but everything else was his).
IMG_3939

No comments: