Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

We woke up early to go out to breakfast in a cute little town about 30 minutes away.  When I say early you know full well I meant after 8 which is late for most people but early for me.  After a mediocre breakfast and quick walk around town we headed back towards home.  On the way we stopped to see some baby cows.  They were adorable and stinky.  Someone was slightly scared of them and wouldn't budge to get close to their cages. 

 

  

This guy had the cutest little white tongue.
  

  

Today was a nice day.  All of us enjoyed naps, some longer than others.  Don't be jealous but mine was 3 hours.  I don't get a chance to nap often but when I do I know how to do it right.  After naps and before dinner Brady got a chance to ride a horse.  Well really it was just me but still fun nonetheless.
 

"Look Dad!  No Hands!"
  

And its all fun and games until the horse throws you off.  This.....
  

Turned into this.... at least he was still laughing.

 

  

And he fell off again.  Ooops.
 
Happy Valentine's Day!! 



No comments: