Don't be surprised he is watching Dora. I'm not.
Doesn't everyone hold their cup like this?
A day with Brady isn't all fun and games. I have mentioned this before. Today we went to the gym like usual. I took him swimming after I was done swimming. Taking him swimming is quite the undertaking. The part in the pool is fine and very fun. But it the part after that sucks. I have to shower us both without his naked body running out of the shower, dress up both before we freeze to death, and lug all of our crap in and out of the gym. The bag alone weighs 859lbs. So I thought I would reward us and treat him to lunch at the cafe at the gym. I ordered our lunch and went to drop off our stuff at the car. On the way there he fell (not unusual at all) except this time he bit through him lip causing a bloody mess. So I am carrying a bloody toddler, two coats, two giant backpacks, and I am sweating. I get him cleaned up and we sit down to lunch. First 1/4 of the sandwich he chokes (again not unusual) but instead of just clearing it out he proceeded to projectile vomit everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I felt bad for the other family sitting near us because it wasn't a pretty sight and the smells, well just imagine. Yuck. I was about 1 more incident from joined the circus today. On a cute and happy note, while watching Dora he kept saying "Ahhhh" when the animals came on. He is such a sweet kid who just so happens to love Dora and animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment