Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful Beach Day

Beautiful, but darn chilly.  Jim's guess is that the ocean was about 40 degrees.  You would think we would be able to keep that lunatic out of the water, but no such luck.  Laying in the water brought our day to a screeching halt, but he even tried getting back in the water.  What a goon!! 

Brady sporting his new bathing suit.  And by new I mean about 10 minutes old.  He pissed through his shorts, big time, and we had to stop to buy him shorts.  I figured he would need a back up bathing suit and it was on sale, so why not.  And I didn't see it being appropriate putting him on the chilly beach in just a diaper.  Judge away!

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1168.jpg

"This way Mom."
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1169.jpg

Watching the kites.  He kept counting them, it was super cute.  Speaking of counting, we let him watch a DDD, which is how he says DVD, on the long car trip out to the coast.  Dora was counting in spanish and he actually knew when ocho came in the list.  I heard him saying seis throughout the day.  Whoever says tv rots kids brains are a big bunch of wadded up panties people.  Dora is making this kid a genius. 
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1182.jpg

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1197.jpg

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1206.jpg

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1223.jpg

I love this hat and am thrilled I was able to get one this summer just like the one last summer, but his eyes are constantly covered and his ears are bent down.  He must have been trying to watch a dog, kite, loud kid with a truck, or just about anything that struck his fancy.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1224.jpg

He thought he was so funny running in and out of the water.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1226.jpg

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1233.jpg

dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1236.jpg

I totally blew out this picture but they were having so much fun in this one.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1228.jpg

He didn't think it was so funny then.  Although it didn't stop him from laying down a second time in the water.  What a nutjob.  It was hurting my feet just standing in it up to my ankles.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1240.jpg

Contemplating going back in.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1244.jpg

Snuggled up with Mom and getting warm.  This kid is so fun these days.
dayatbeach-brady-10-04-24-1248.jpg

No comments: