Sunday, April 11, 2010

My cute boy, the genius

Here is a video of Brady counting to 10.  He does it twice and is pretty funny at the very end.




And then here are some pics from today.



This is how close he watches TV, that's the TV stand he is touching meaning the tv is about 12 inches from his face.  I am sure he is ruining his eyes, but Jim and I were able to make a pizza together without anyone jamming themselves between us, so I will take it.

Since tonight we pizza, he ate naked.  He was wearing a new shirt and new shorts that I just didn't feel like having to scrub clean.  Well that was a great plan until I went to do laundry tonight and realized his new outfit was covered in guacamole.  Someday I will have big fancy washing machines that actually remove stains without trying.  Hint, hint Jim!

He only made a "slight" mess.  Luckily it sticks to his face.  Yes, my almost 2 year old eats baby food veggies.  Judge on!


Apparently it was good to the last drop.

Cheese!

No comments: