Thursday, April 22, 2010

When toddlers take pictures

I had the camera outside with us and Brady snagged it.  He immediately faced it towards himself and said cheese while pushing the correct button.  Problem was it was off.  I fixed that problem and turned it on for him.  He thought taking pictures was the greatest thing since lollipops.  I am including every picture he took because they are too funny not to.








At this point I am telling him his finger is in the way but instead of coming over to let me help him he continued taking pictures and giggling uncontrollably. 


He finally let me help.  Such a stellar picture of me, I am thinking of making it my facebook profile picture.





This is him chasing the dogs trying to take their pictures.


He got almost got a dog.

I consider this pretty decent since he was telling "cheese Zoe" while chasing her and managed to get her in the shot.

No comments: