"Its Nudie Magazine Day!" Ok not quite for Brady, just for Billy Madison. Recently Jim got a toddler development email stating that at 23 months they "should" be able to dress and undress themselves. For the first time in Brady's life Jim took an interest in toddler development and has frantically been working with Brady to teach him to undress himself. I work on the dressing part since I am the one who dresses him in the morning. Anyway, this morning he proved to me that he could could in fact master the undressing task. This morning while watching his shows I look up and he has no shirt on. Next thing I know his pants and diaper are strewn about the living room. And since I'm a good sport I let him hang out in his birthday suit. In 3 or 4 short minutes he did enough giggling and pissing on the floor to last weeks. He's lucky he's cute and also that his father wasn't home, because we all know Daddy is the fun-police. Only continue looking at this post if you aren't offended by crack, toddler crack that is.
Showing off his lifting skills.
A few quick laps around the first floor.
A quick siesta was earned apparently. How can you not chuckle at this picture?
Taking care of baby now. Obviously this kid doesn't stop moving.
Baby needed his Ming. This is the first talk of baby doll's Ming since Brady gave his up. I was nervous but he didn't seem to care that baby had one and he didn't.
I love how dimply his tushy is.







No comments:
Post a Comment