Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Funnies

So I have had a few funny Brady stories floating around up in my currently mushy brain and wanted to share them.......

Last weekend we were in Home Depot getting paint and primer and Brady announced, very loudly, "Daddy, I farted!!"  and it sure smelled like it.

Today we went to Jim's work to say hi and sign some paperwork.  When we got there a few girls from the office stopped to say hi.  One of the girls says to Brady "You have some cool shoes."  We then went into the office and sat down.  I heard him saying to himself "Brady has cool shoes" and admiring his feet.

Brady loves to announce his comings and goings.  Today I was in the shower and I could hear him yelling "Brady is coming upstairs."  He ended up going up and down the steps a few times while I was getting ready and each time felt the need to announce that he was on his way up. 

I try my best to not curse and I do pretty good, but crap is a word I still do use and apparently I use it often.  Most often when I get into the car to leave I must say it a lot and its usually because I forgot something.  Well today I say "oh crap" at the end of the street because I realized I was on E and didn't feel like stopping for gas.  He says to me "what did Mommy forget?"

On a nicer language note, I make it a point to never say "oh my god" so instead I say "oh my goodness/gosh".  He has started saying it correctly in context and he sounds like such an old lady saying it.  Its so funny.

We were on our way to Target the other day, surprising I know, and I asked him if he wanted to share an ICEE.  I don't get them often, no seriously I don't, so its a fun treat.  He then proceeds to tell me that he likes the blue ones and I like the red ones, which is in fact the truth, but we usually just get red to share since well I am the boss.  He then tells me "Brady gets a blue one and Mommy gets a red one."  Smart kid, I was happy to not have to share mine with a notorious straw biter and I can't believe my 2 year old was smarter than me to come up with the idea to get our own.

So we are at the park yesterday....

and he has some serious attitude with me, still not sure why.  So I am taking pictures, from afar mind you, and he starts yelling at me "Mommy NO!!!" and runs towards me....

He comes over to me and says "Mommy, no cheese face and no more camera!"  Yes I take lots of pictures, but most of the time I am just taking them, not making him look or smile.  This is him with his hand up blocking me, the paparazzi, from taking anymore pictures.

Of course I said ok sure and put the camera away..... until he wasn't looking.  He caught me and was so pissed and yelling at me to stop.  Good thing we were alone at the park, otherwise people might really have wondered why my kid was yelling at me for taking his picture.

No comments: