Saturday, September 11, 2010

My greatest idea yet!

I was in Home Depot 2 weeks ago and spotted these paint chips in the shape of Mickey. 


I grabbed one of each, knowing I would come up with a great idea and knew Brady would like them considering his obsession with Mickey Mouse.  My great idea finally came to me but required sending Jim back to snag a pair of each color.  And Mickey Memory was born!  I keep it in my diaper bag because we have a game at home and it takes up next to no space in my bag.  I carried it around for a week waiting for the right time to use it and when I forgot all my pencil pouches the other night I was so happy to have this on reserve.  I am pretty sure the people in T.G.I.Fridays were wondering what the hell was so exciting with all the cheering Brady did and squealing when he got it right.  But it kept him happy while waiting and didn't involve him watching a show on our phones (which seems to be my main goal in life at this point).

No comments: