Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brady's First Haircut

Yes, you read that right.  Brady had his first haircut.  It was just too many lengths and looked sloppy.  It was also going over his collar on his shirt and that was the beginning stages of a mullet, and I can't have that.  This place was awesome. They had TVs at every stand with tons of movies to pick and video games too.  Jim wants to go there to get his hair cut.


I love the excited look, like he is cheering for Daddy.

 
Brady got a dumdum and watched Dora and sat like a perfect angel.

 
All done! (and covered in lollipop drool)

 
My baby has finally come to love condiments.  Here he is dipping his nuggets in ketchup.  He is such a big boy.

 
 Yum.

 
"Mom, stop taking my picture, I am focusing!"

 
From snack time the other day, just a cute kid picture or 2.

 
 

Brady has recently figured out how to pull out the chairs and climb on up.  Sometimes he sits nice at the chair.
 

And then other times he doesn't.  This is him on top of the table and me underneath taking his picture.  I don't mind the laying but it's the standing on the slippery glass table that makes me nervous.  He of course thinks its hysterical.
 

 

No comments: